Tuesday, November 27, 2012

About Me

I am a senior in high school that cannot wait to go to college and do big things with my life. I am Varsity Cheer leading Captain and love my team to death. I am involved in numerous clubs that help to serve and better the community. I absolutely love traveling and doing new things. I do not know where I'd be without my family, friends, and boyfriend.  I listen to all different types of music and usually can find songs and bands in every genre that I enjoy listening to. How can you chose one favorite movie when there are so many great ones to chose from? However, some of my favorite are The Notebook (because I'm a sap for a good love story), Taken (because who doesn't love Liam Neeson?), and The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I am writing this to let you know a little bit about who I am and what means the most to me. I am hoping to get a good understanding of different cultures and how they vary through this class.  As we embark on our learning experience, I leave you with this comment: 186 days until graduation. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment